Virgin Beach Resort Cebu...a tropical paradise!
Virgin Beach Resort Cebu is located in Sitio Suba, Barangay Malbago, Daanbantayan 6013 Cebu, Philippines on 2 hectare or about 5 acres of beautiful lush tropical landscaping featureing over 2 km of pathways, 20 varieties of fruit trees, 50 different types of flowers/ferns, 30 kinds of orchids, and a total of 28 guest rooms, restuarant/bar, a conference room that can accomodate up to 350 persons, a basketball/tennis court, private beach (foreshore lease with two sea walls), beautiful swimming pool with water slide, sand volleyball court, beach cottages for day use, climbing wall, zip line and so much more.
Please see our Resort Amenities page for a complete list of amenities and activities available for our valued guests.
Lineth Alarde Piasan, our general manager, and our multilingual staff have many years of training and experience in the hospitality field. We offer 24 hour room service and restaurant/bar service.
For a complete list of types of rooms and currrent room rates, please see our Rooms and Rates page. We also offer all inclusive packages and promotional rates and those are listed on our Promotional Packages page.
VIRGIN BEACH RESORT CEBU MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal at Virgin Beach Resort Cebu is to offer a true Filipino Beach Resort experience that is safe, enjoyable, memorable and a truly wonderful time. It is also our goal to offer clean, safe, beautiful accommodations at a reasonable and affordable price. It is our goal to offer food that is safe, enjoyable, delicious and cooked in a true Filipino syle at a reasonable and affordable price. It is further our goal to offer the best in Filipino service and hospitality with a pleasant and well trained staff and to go the extra mile to serve our most valued guests. The visitor and guest is the sole reason we are in business and their satisfaction is our highest goal.
DEAR VALUED GUEST...thank you for staying with us at Virgin Beach Resort Cebu!
TO MAKE YOUR STAY WITH US MORE ENJOYABLE, WE SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING:
- Check out time is 12 Noon unless other arrangemtns have been made with the manager.
- Please lock your valuables, passports, airline tickets and money in the safe in your room.
- Please order your meals at least one hour in advance to ensure it is properly prepared. It is best to let the staff know in advance when and where you would like your meals. Some menu items need to be ordered a day in advance so that we can obtain the food items fresh that are needed.
- Please leave your key with the front desk or manager when you leave the resort.
- Please turn off the lights, tv, fan and airconditioning when you leave the resort.
- Please help us save water and energy by using your towell again by hanging it up in the bathroom if it is not soiled. We will change linen as often as necessary or thwn you feel you need it changed.
- Please let us know if you would like your room cleaned and please be nearby when we clean your room to avoid conflicts regarding personal property etc.
- We will charge P1,000 for each lost key in order to change locks etc.
- Illegal drugs and illegal activities will not be tolerated and will result in arrest and/or legal action.
- Please do not throw anything in the toilet other than toilet paper.
- Guests cooking their own food in the cottages are asked to please place trash and garbage in plastic bags and give them to the staff for disposal rather than trying to wash down the drain or toilet.
- In case of fire, please exit quickly thru the nearest exit that is not blocked by fire. Please report a fire immediately. Do not attempt to save property if it will involve your personal safety as life is more important that property. Fire extinguishers are locted at the fron and back of the Orchid Hotel and the front and back of the Bougainvillea Hotel and front and back of the cottages.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m. till 8 p.m. unless other arrangements are made with the management. Proper swimming attire is required for the pool and you may rent swim suits at the bar. Water slide may be used only with permission from the management. No running, diving, jumping or horseplay around the swimming pool There is no lifeguard on duty, so you use the swimming pool and water slide at your own risk. Please watch children carefully and do not leave them unattended near the swimming pool.
- For transportation to Bogo, we can give you a ride to the highway waiting shed if you wish to take public transportation or you canrent our van with driver any time. We also can accommodate you on our regular scheduled trips to Bogo at minimum rates.
- Please do not hesitate to call on us for assistance with any of the Virgin Beach Resort Cebu amenities and activities.
- Please let us know how we can make your stay with us more enjoyable.
Tips are not included and we suggest 10% given to the front desk and it will be distributed evenly with the staff.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
You are visitor number:
Virgin Beach Resort Sitio Suba, Barangay Malbago, Daanbantayan 6013 Cebu, Philippines.
Globe Cell 0917-307-8341
Your Hosts, Ron & Fe Perry
1542 E. Glenwood Ave.
Tulare Ca 93274 U.S.A.
Barkada Lodge 0 of 2
Superior Room 1 of 10
Small Deluxe Room 1 of 6
Large Deluxe Room 1 of 4
Family Room 0 of 2
For current published rates visit our Rooms and Rates Page.
Virgin Beach Blog
Greetings from Virgin Beach Resort Cebu. Please check here daily for a new blog about Virgin Beach Resort, The Philippines, Cebu and any interesting related subjects about our unique place.
Virgin Beach Resort suffered severe damage November 8, 2013 from Super Typhoon Yolanda. We thank God that all of our staff, family and neghbors are alive and unharmed. We did not have any guests during the storm. The wind was gusting over 200 miles per hour and caused damage to almost every building to some extent...some more than others.
We have repaired all damage and are once again accepting guests. Electricity is restored to the resort and the swimming pool is cleaned daily. We look forward to serving you again at Virgin Bach Resort.